Luxury Vinyl & Waterproof flooring basics
Today’s luxury vinyl flooring is a great option for many different rooms and situations. The product is known for its versatility and durability, a result of the way in which it’s manufactured. Most sheet vinyl currently on the market is made up of four layers, each of which adds something to the overall properties of the product. The layers include a backing material; a central, core layer; a decorative layer; and a final layer to prevent wear and tear to the flooring.
Luxury vinyl flooring can be a great choice:
- Kid and pet friendly – very resistant to scratches and dents.
- Quieter than most hard surface flooring
- Softer underfoot – easier on your joints
- Easy to maintain
- Extremely moisture and stain resistant
- Realistic wood, tile and stone looks
- Easier installation than ceramic, stone, or hardwood
Live comfortably in the warm and changeable tones, marked grain patterns and enduring features honed by time and nature. Luxury vinyl floors bring premium looks without the worry.
Here's a word from our founder
Dimitrios “Jimmy” Poulos, the founder of Flooring 101, reflects on a lifetime of excellence in the flooring business.